ASEAN Journal of Education Publication Ethics
- Editors have duty to consider the submitted manuscripts that related to education in
ASEAN countries. The consideration will be based solely on the content of the manuscript. The ethnicity, country of origin, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, or religious belief of authors does not influence the editor’s decision.
- Throughout the submission, the information about the submissions must remain confidential. Editor must not share the information with anyone except the authors, reviewers and AJE staffs throughout the processes.
- The editors must make sure the manuscript has no substantial vested interests authors or affiliated organizations.
- The editorial staffs have to assure that the manuscript has been peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers in the field of education or other related field appropriate for each manuscript. The editorial staffs also have to be careful about the copyright Infringement, falsification of data, and plagiarisms. If there is an offense according to the said regulations, the editor must investigate and find the evidence before consider reject the manuscript.
- If Editors suspect that the manuscript might has been published elsewhere, the editor should investigate before consider reject.
- In case of unethical publishing practices that are later uncovered, the action will still be taken seriously.
- Reviewers should provide constructive and professional comments and suggestions. Improper criticism must be avoided.
- If the reviewers find the manuscript lies beyond area of expertise, the reviewers should inform the staff.
- Reviewers must not share any information of the manuscript to anyone other than the editorial staff.
- If the reviewers find that the other works contained in the manuscript are not well credited, reviewers are required to inform the editorial staff.
- If there are conflicts of interests, reviewers should inform the editorial staff. Editors will decide if the reviewer is capable for giving unbiased criticism.
- The authors should write the manuscript related to the Education in ASEAN Countries. The research manuscript should contained relevant background information, efficient methodology, APA style citation, accurate results, and reasonable discussion.
- The authors should follow the journal guidelines strictly.
- Any opinion or perspective made in the manuscript must be explicitly highlighted as “opinion” or “perspective”
- The authors must aware that fraudulent information and omission of important information are unethical author behaviors.
- The authors must be prepared to provide research data if the Editor require.
- Authors must reference other works properly. Any work involved in the manuscript also must be well credited.
- The authors must make sure that the manuscript has not been published elsewhere before and is not currently in the publication process in other journals.
- The person must have made significant contributions to the manuscript, participate and give important efficient content during revisions and provide approval for publication in order to be listed as an author. Researchers who do not meet the above criteria should be listed in the Acknowledgements section of the manuscript.
- Author should identify any conflicts of interest that might have influenced the data and/or interpretations of data.
- To make the efficient revision, the authors should respond to all the critiques and suggestions given by reviewers during the revision.
- If the authors find errors in their works that need to be correct, the author should inform the editors immediately.
|Tel: (+66)2244-5280-2 Fax: (+66)2668-7460 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||
Copyright : aje.research.dusit.ac.th
Design By cw.in.th